Quote Originally Posted by nvmyf6 View Post
Ok Thank you. I am beginning to understand what I will need, to obtain for what I am looking to do. Have a CB radio, and make/receive phone calls with the same wired headset. A Kennedy box will be needed if I didn't use a GPS devise. OK cool..

I guess I didn't understand that the mp3 kit and the CB are a two piece item. I only see a 1 piece item on the mp3 website. So the mp3 kit is just the wiring and connections. then either the mp3 CB or the Honda CB would plug into that.

And third item would be the F6B Enable kit, which are the switches.

OK,
The Bike mp3 kit has all the wiring and handlebar switches to connect a Honda cb or their cb to your audio system and you end up with a "factory goldwing" like cb radio. It works just like the one on the full wing. Looks the same on your bars, too. To use your cell phone to make and receive phone calls, you need a Kennedy box and wiring to integrate it into the F6B audio system. It uses the intercom function in the bike radio to make and receive phone calls. This is all a wired system that comes into your wired headset.

I hope this helps.