SC Church shooting
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SC Church shooting

SC Church shooting

My deepest sympathy, for all the victims and their families and friends, of the shooting by a complete moron. I don't understand how someone could do such a thing. I hope that the shooter gets the death penalty. Now the President is blaming guns, again. No amount of gun laws would have prevented this tragedy. Sounds like his dad gave him a gun for his birthday. Nothing wrong with giving a gun for a gift--- as long as the person receiving it is not insane. Sounds like this guy had lots of issues, besides being a felon. Let's hope there is no more of this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    My deepest sympathy, for all the victims and their families and friends, of the shooting by a complete moron. I don't understand how someone could do such a thing. I hope that the shooter gets the death penalty. Now the President is blaming guns, again. No amount of gun laws would have prevented this tragedy. Sounds like his dad gave him a gun for his birthday. Nothing wrong with giving a gun for a gift--- as long as the person receiving it is not insane. Sounds like this guy had lots of issues, besides being a felon. Let's hope there is no more of this stuff!
    I concur with most. However, since they have proof positive he was in fact the idiot that seemingly thought it was within his right to kill good people. a bullet in his ear would save us all a ton of money. Rather than waste thousands on a trial, feeding, housing and trying to figure out why the idiot did it.

wrong state

SC not NC ..

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    SC not NC ..
    You are correct. I was thinking that they caught the idiot in NC. I see they extradited him back to SC.

wasted tax money

yes, they wasted money to rent a charter aircraft to send him back to SC.
    Why not transport him in a police van?? There is no rush to get him back to SC.
    It will take years to convict him..

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    yes, they wasted money to rent a charter aircraft to send him back to SC.
    Why not transport him in a police van?? There is no rush to get him back to SC.
    It will take years to convict him..
    ...or make him walk back in shackles...

My thoughts are with all at this sad time, I've just posted a question under "Guns, what sort of response" you might like to look at and maybe provide a short response.

I dont understand this gun thing, although for many years i was an avid blackpowder shooter until the laws became too prohibitive.

Chris

Chris, you don't understand this gun thing because it's not a gun thing. It's a murder thing. Why did this turd pick a church? If he didn't have access to a hand gun do you think he would have settled for a shotgun? Home made explosives? Murder was in his mind, don't blame the convenience of the murderous implement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Two other concerns are present in this and are seldom addressed. Those being mental illness and racism. The entire situation requires dynamic leadership, and I see nothing on the horizon.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Two other concerns are present in this and are seldom addressed. Those being mental illness and racism. The entire situation requires dynamic leadership, and I see nothing on the horizon.
    I suspect there's little patience here for either. Witness "let's just put a bullet in his ear." Is that how we should deal with mental illness? With racism? With mass shootings? That's not policy, that's red meat chest-beating.