SC Church shooting

Thread: SC Church shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SC Church shooting

My deepest sympathy, for all the victims and their families and friends, of the shooting by a complete moron. I don't understand how someone could do such a thing. I hope that the shooter gets the death penalty. Now the President is blaming guns, again. No amount of gun laws would have prevented this tragedy. Sounds like his dad gave him a gun for his birthday. Nothing wrong with giving a gun for a gift--- as long as the person receiving it is not insane. Sounds like this guy had lots of issues, besides being a felon. Let's hope there is no more of this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    My deepest sympathy, for all the victims and their families and friends, of the shooting by a complete moron. I don't understand how someone could do such a thing. I hope that the shooter gets the death penalty. Now the President is blaming guns, again. No amount of gun laws would have prevented this tragedy. Sounds like his dad gave him a gun for his birthday. Nothing wrong with giving a gun for a gift--- as long as the person receiving it is not insane. Sounds like this guy had lots of issues, besides being a felon. Let's hope there is no more of this stuff!
    I concur with most. However, since they have proof positive he was in fact the idiot that seemingly thought it was within his right to kill good people. a bullet in his ear would save us all a ton of money. Rather than waste thousands on a trial, feeding, housing and trying to figure out why the idiot did it.

wrong state

SC not NC ..

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    SC not NC ..
    You are correct. I was thinking that they caught the idiot in NC. I see they extradited him back to SC.

wasted tax money

yes, they wasted money to rent a charter aircraft to send him back to SC.
    Why not transport him in a police van?? There is no rush to get him back to SC.
    It will take years to convict him..

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    yes, they wasted money to rent a charter aircraft to send him back to SC.
    Why not transport him in a police van?? There is no rush to get him back to SC.
    It will take years to convict him..
    ...or make him walk back in shackles...

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    You are correct. I was thinking that they caught the idiot in NC. I see they extradited him back to SC.
    I corrected the title of your thread from NC to SC. Hope that's OK with you.
    Ken (Hornblower)

[QUOTE=Hornblower;85827]I corrected the title of your thread from NC to SC. Hope that's OK with you.

Thanks! My mistake. I'll buy you a refreshing drink in Franklin!

John

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    I concur with most. However, since they have proof positive he was in fact the idiot that seemingly thought it was within his right to kill good people. a bullet in his ear would save us all a ton of money. Rather than waste thousands on a trial, feeding, housing and trying to figure out why the idiot did it.
    Wrong...........MILLIONS.