F6B-warranty-pulling a trailer

Thread: F6B-warranty-pulling a trailer

F6B-warranty-pulling a trailer

Does Honda permit the pulling of trailer while under warranty? Oh yea, I'm in the process of closing a deal on an F6B Standard and I want to say HOWDY!cueman

Welcome and congrats on the impending purchase. They're great bikes.

When I purchased my F6b, I specifically asked my dealer about trailering and warranty, they told me it wouldn't be a problem and that they warranty lots of Wings with hitches.

Keep in mind though that if you do your own installs and make mistakes that create issues, the dealer may or may not "help you out." I'm not trying to talk you out of doing your own work - lots of us tackle all kinds of maintainance and mods - just thoroughly understand the scope of the job and your limitations/comfort level of performing the work, use the correct tools and procedures, do your work as well or better than the dealer would do it, and document all that you do (pictures and notes.)

Russ

Cool

Another question is how, what your insurance company will and will not cover and WHAT coverage you will have on your trailer.......2014 Bushtec full coverage State Farm $33 every 6 months.....either attached to the trailer or not.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Another question is how, what your insurance company will and will not cover and WHAT coverage you will have on your trailer.......2014 Bushtec full coverage State Farm $33 every 6 months.....either attached to the trailer or not.....
    And the coverage for my trailer is included in my bike coverage at no additional charge with Allstate. Go figure.
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TimJoeBob......double check and see if it is covered...NOT hooked to your bike.....just sayin...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    TimJoeBob......double check and see if it is covered...NOT hooked to your bike.....just sayin...
    Ditto. I decided to check on that myself right before we left on our 5,100 miles trip in May/June of this year. I have State Farm as well and I had to add a policy on the trailer as it wasn't covered under comprehensive coverage that included "in case of theft". It only had liability.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My dealer said about the only thing I could do to voide warranty was add NOS or a turbo.All other we were good. Foremost covers my trailer whether pulling or setting in the yard.