Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
Hey cool hand,

Thanks for the great pics. So , do you wish they were lower? Your legs look high up there in the pics. I'm 6' , 34" inseam.
They do seem a bit high, don't they? They are comfortable. On my '07 GW I had different forward pegs mounted lower and they were great, but they also scraped in even light turns. I had to remember to fold them up. These don't touch down at all.

I guess I got used to these just fine. Sometimes I ride for a long time with my feet on them. It may be the combination of foot pegs and Mustang seat that works for me.

You know, one can also get both sets of forward pegs, these and engine protector bar- mounted ones. That way one can have two positions for feet.

What I like about these is the stealth factor. I can easily open and close them while riding, no problem. These look like the bike came with them on stock.

I just remembered the other forward pegs I had on GW made me touch the hot engine with my legs sometimes. With these I can't touch the hot engine at all, probably due to being higher up.