I'm not sure how I didn't notice this last year in the heat but our stock front tire is unsettling on the tar patches! I was in a round about with a good amount of patchwork and I thought several times I was going over. The front tire felt like it was going to wash out from under me first right then left. I intentionally hit a few of them in a forward straight up direction and the same thing happened, it literally felt like I was going to go down. Front tire pressure at 41psi checked before I left, girlfriend on the back, 10,000 miles on the tire. I'm not sure at this point what the outcome for me will be, I've never experienced this with any tire on any bike before. I think I will go out solo on the same road and ride it a few times back and forth and carefully watch what's happening. I'm sure it's more of a feeling of going down than the bike physically actually doing it but it's something I'm not used too and scared the doo doo out me. Anyone else experience this? It's 90+ here with high humidity so that tar is soft as butter.