Easy and quick install on my bike with center stand. No need to remove any covers at all. Just loosen clamps and remove nut from the exhaust hanger of the OEM mufflers. Move muffler inward and slip backwards to remove. Then put the TBR exhaust clamp on OEM pipe so the tightening bolt is on inside to avoid conflict with heat shield. Slide the TBR slip-pipe adapter on the OEM pipe. Adjust slip-pipe angle so the exit is level / parallel to the ground then tighten the clamp. Apply antiseize to end of slip-pipe which goes into muffler. Slide muffler onto the slip-pipe while lining up the heat shield tabs while also watching the hanger tab so you can hook onto bolt. I laid down on my back on the floor with head toward front of bike.

Do not follow TBR's instructions otherwise you will be adjusting the slip-pipe angle blindly and the slip-pipe rotates in the muffler until the antiseize dries.

BTW, I am one happy camper. Sounds great and no issues. Great quality (stainless steel) and great workmanship (welds and brackets). Couldn't ask for anything more.