New Comp-S Slip-On Exhaust for F6B - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Comp-S Slip-On Exhaust for F6B

All

Anyone know if these TB pipes will work on 2014 Honda Valkyrie F6C?

Initial report on Torq Loopz + TBR's

Oh, wow! I cranked her up in the garage for the first time after installing Torq Loopz and TBR's. It's insanely loud but, then again, it's in my garage so maybe outside it won't be quite as noticeable. I have a small leak at one spot that I need to remedy and then, I'll get it out on the road to see if the drone is gone. I don't think I'm going to mind a louder exhaust note as long as it doesn't drone. It should be interesting to say the least. I'll be posting a follow-up either later today or tomorrow.

As far as the installation goes, all went pretty much as expected. When you're adding Loopz and TBR's, there is a fair amount of aligning to be done. If you take your time, it's not too bad. You have spots requiring either anti-seize or hi-temp gasket maker so it can get a bit messy.

Finally, I am impressed overall with the quality of the TBR's but the black paint scratches quite easily. I'm assuming it's not power coated but painted with hi-temp flat black. Anyway, it's easy enough to touch up with hi-temp flat black if it does get scratched. That's it for now.
    Ken (Hornblower)

I want the Torq Loopz bad...but I need to get another bike first...this one is maxed out for $$$...will never get it back now !!!!

I am looking forward to the review !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I want the Torq Loopz bad...but I need to get another bike first...this one is maxed out for $$$...will never get it back now !!!!

I am looking forward to the review !!!
    Steve--You and I both are deep "under water" on our bikes so adding another $300 item won't make that much difference. I have a bad history of getting bikes "perfected" and then selling them. Apparently, one thing I enjoy and get satisfaction from is improving my bikes. I think this one is about done. Considering how the resale value of the F6B has plummeted and all the expensive mods we've both done, we are going to lose big time when we let it go .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Oh well...someone will get two great outfitted bikes !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well, good news! No...great news! The system was only insanely loud inside my garage. Once I took it outside, it was perfect (for me). What a great exhaust note! And, on the highway, the drone is completely gone. Yea! Of course, when you gas it, it gets louder as it should. But, just cruising down the interstate at 75, it's really nice. You can hear the exhaust but it's not annoying like it was before. Since I installed Torq Loopz and TBR's as a system, I can't prove which one eliminated the drone but my money is on the Loopz. Anyway, I just couldn't be happier with my new exhaust .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Well, good news! No...great news! The system was only insanely loud inside my garage. Once I took it outside, it was perfect (for me). What a great exhaust note! And, on the highway, the drone is completely gone. Yea! Of course, when you gas it, it gets louder as it should. But, just cruising down the interstate at 75, it's really nice. You can hear the exhaust but it's not annoying like it was before. Since I installed Torq Loopz and TBR's as a system, I can't prove which one eliminated the drone but my money is on the Loopz. Anyway, I just couldn't be happier with my new exhaust .
    Way to go Toots, your new pipes sounded good even on the phone as I was walking the beach Here at Oak Island today. We do my biggie birthday tonight. See ya.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

We do my biggie birthday tonight. See ya.[/QUOTE]

Happy B-Day!!

Cool

Well now... I am jealous...and you know what happen then......

May wait till Franklin, there we be some hot pipes for sale/auction there....better bring some green money !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Well now... I am jealous...and you know what happen then......

May wait till Franklin, there we be some hot pipes for sale/auction there....better bring some green money !!!!!!!!
    Should be no problem for you. Hope you are doing well. See ya in Franklin.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.