Yarnell, Az benefit ride. Sat. Aug. 3rd

Thread: Yarnell, Az benefit ride. Sat. Aug. 3rd

Yarnell, Az benefit ride. Sat. Aug. 3rd

I know there's at least three of us on here in the Phoenix area. If you need an excuse to ride then here's a good one.

Benefit Ride for Ranch House Restaurant
    Saturday, August 3rd
    8:30 a.m.

Ride with Go AZ Motorcycles to the top of Yarnell Hill for lunch at the historic Ranch House Restaurant .

The restaurant has provided years of good food and great hospitality to riders who come through Yarnell. Now, it's our turn to help them as they look to recover their business following the Yarnell Hill fire and community evacuation.

Financial donations will be collected the morning of the ride and presented to the Ranch House Restaurant upon arrival.

Kickstands up at 9:00 a.m.

Please contact Victor Castaneda at (480) 609-1800 or victor@goaz.com for specific details.

I'm going.

Hope you guys had fun, that's a great place. My wife a I were there the day of your ride, but we got there about 7:15. I'm an early morning rider this time of year.

We had a good time. We donated about $200 to the Ranch House and Go Az Motorcycles matched that! Plus we had lunch. They were very happy to have us and the place was really busy all morning. Afterward I rode home through Prescott with a couple other riders. One on a Moto Guzzi cafe racer and one on a Kawi 1000. It was a great trip.

Here's a link to some pics: (you don't have to be a facebook member to see the pics)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=2c0e8ea9e6

1119991_556190284440863_307325534_o.jpg