Somebody please tell me I'd be crazy to... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody please tell me I'd be crazy to...

You would be an idiot to make that deal and lose all that money. Then again that's what I did a few months ago

Well, the gray colored one is faster other than that, no difference from what you already have.

That could be a ploy, if you go ahead with the purchase how do you say no to her kitchen renovation plans? Call me a skeptic but I've been down this road being married three times. A boat cost me a kitchen and a bathroom, they stare at you and say in a pouty face "But you bought a new bike.". It's a corner we paint ourselves into, heads up.

Only have one thing to say-

"You only Live once"

well maybe one more thing

"Can't take it with you"
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Smile Keep it.

Keep the bike and buy her some flowers, spend the rest on yourself
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Only have one thing to say-

"You only Live once"

well maybe one more thing

"Can't take it with you"
    Now there is a man after my own heart.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I'd say go for it, then again your talking to a guy that's already done exactly what you did. In the past 3 years I've had a Victory Vision, M109R, 2 ZX14R's, CB1000R, VFR (that's a lotta R's), VROD and Finally my current stable of a Goldwing, 40th Anniversary F6B and the new Valkyrie.

So yeah who cares, do it. If you can afford it, it won't break you financially, you like and it and want it and you get a good deal then do it. Who cares it's your hard earned money that's why you earn it, otherwise why bother?
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    So the wife and I were at a local dealer to get some new gear. Walking thru their showroom I pointed out a '15 F6B in the matte grey, boy do those look sharp (they also had a set of cobra 6s installed on a black '14. Surprisingly, not sure I actually like the look of them in person). But the wife commented on how much she liked the grey 2015 too! I was pretty shocked because we looked at a Vaquero in flat grey before buying the F6 and she said it looked like a plastic toy. Anyhow, I jokingly said we should trade our '13 black deluxe for the '15. Again to my surprise she didn't immediately object and even brought it up later! Somebody here tell me I'd be crazy and an idiot to trade in our '13 with 5K miles for the '15.
    Sorry. Can't tell you that it is crazy. You only live once.

YOUR CRAZY!!!!! Haha hey you wanted to hear it!! But seriously if you want it and can afford to take a financial hit then do it. Just remeber in about 2-3months the floor will fall out from under that 15 also. If it was me I wouldn't trade my 13 for a 15 just cause of color and cruise but your talking to a guy who is prob gonna go back to a road glide after this summer. So now it's your turn to call me crazy!!! I know I'm crazy lol so says my dr!! Elroy life is too short and ya never know when it's your time so you do whatever makes YOU happy

I am voting crazy.

I am making several assumptions about the type of guy who buys an F6B. I will just say that when I go into my local Honda dealer, there is nothing in that showroom I want. I bought my '13 because it was stripped down, raw fun. Color and cruise control does nothing to improve that purity of fun. Loosing money to get the same thing I already have would sour the trade for me. Save the 10K for the better performing F6B mark2 or 3.