I just sold my F6 Exhaust tips

Thread: I just sold my F6 Exhaust tips

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

I just sold my F6 Exhaust tips

I just got $225 for my exhaust tips on the Goldwing board, took less than 2 hours. Just a heads up if anyone with aftermarket exhaust wanted to recoup some $$$. The Goldwing guys love them some F6 tips on their wagons!

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I just got $225 for my exhaust tips on the Goldwing board, took less than 2 hours. Just a heads up if anyone with aftermarket exhaust wanted to recoup some $$$. The Goldwing guys love them some F6 tips on their wagons!
    Thanks for the tip.I just finished installing my Torq Master Pipes so I am ready to sell the tips also.I was going to try as I am a seller already on the site.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Thanks for the tip.I just finished installing my Torq Master Pipes so I am ready to sell the tips also.I was going to try as I am a seller already on the site.
    No fees on the forums! I listed for $250 obo plus shipping. If I had patience I could have gotten that I'm sure but $225 2 hours after posting works for me! You wouldn't believe the people trying to lowball me at $150 trying to convince me that's what they are worth.

Cool

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yep, $200-$250 is the going rate. I posted that value on the Goldwing board so those guys don't get sticker shock. Everyone over there that buys them for that price range seems pleased and posts pics of their bikes with new tips installed. It is good for us and good for them. Retail on those things from Honda is $277 for each side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cha Ching! I'm about ready to purchase the Rush Slip-ons....black of course with tips. Just haven't decide which tips. Now I know where I can get some extra change for the purchase.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]