Joke of the Day --Perpetual
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the Day --Perpetual

Joke of the Day --Perpetual

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I'VE HEARD THE "BEST BLONDE JOKE"
    EVER, ALONG COMES ONE LIKE THIS ...

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful.
    She left a note for her milkman to leave 250 liters of milk.
    When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake and thought that she probably meant 2.5 liters. So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.
    The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note asking me to leave 250 liters of milk. Did you mean 2.5 liters?"
    The blonde said, "No, I want 250 liters. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."
    The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"
    Wait for it, wait for it .......

The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits .....
    I can splash it on my eyes!"
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

That is funny....What about this one???...Why does it take a blonde 4 hours to make 1 batch of chocolate chip cookies???...5 minutes to mix the dough, 10 minutes to bake the cookies, and 3 hours and 45 minutes to peel the M&M's......

A blond was shopping at the perfume counter when she came across a strange name she couldn't pronounce and asked the salesman what it was. He replied that is Venez à moi which is French for come to me. The blond replied "it doesn't smell like cum to me."

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Good one Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

A few days ago I was at the auto parts store when an young cute blond came in and asked for a "seven-hundred-ten" for her car. No one had any clue what the part was, even the manager. “Come on!” she said, exasperated. “Every car I’ve ever had has one! But mine fell off, and I need a new one.” Finally, even though I wasn’t an auto parts professional, just another customer, I stepped in. “Would it help to look under my hood, and you can point out what it is you want?” I asked. “Yes!” she exclaimed, and I led the good looking blond to my car with a parade of parts guys, every last one of them, following right behind. I opened the hood. “Is there a 710 on this car?” I asked. She pointed and said, “Of course, it’s right there!” And here’s what we saw:
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    ''
    Attachment 14940

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

3 shorts

A blonde was speeding on the highway when a police car pulled her over.
    The policeman walks up to the blonde and says "Excuse m'am, could I please see your driving license and registration."
    The blonde looks at the policeman angrily and says "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

-------------

A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.
    The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home officer."
    The cop says, "Well, do you have any kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.
    She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now."

--------------

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy
    parka and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she if OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are
    dumb, and she wanted to do it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it Said...
    "FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

Question: How can you tell if a blond has been using your computer?
    Answer: By the "White Out" on the screen.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blonde or not---

It can be very hard to reason with a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bring more !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com