Joke of the Day --Perpetual

Thread: Joke of the Day --Perpetual

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

At the Pharmacy

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The pharmacist at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight", the boy replied.

The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four."

"Oh, really?" the pharmacist replied with a grin.

"Yes." the boy said. "We saw on TV that if you use these, you would be able to swim, play tennis and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do none of those."
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool An Absent-minded Husband

An absent-minded husband thought he had conquered his problem of trying to remember his wife's birthday and their anniversary.

He opened an account with a florist, provided that florist with the dates and instructions to send flowers to his wife on these dates along with an appropriate note signed, "Your loving husband."

His wife was thrilled by this new display of attention and all went well until one day, when he came home, kissed his wife and said offhandedly, "Nice flowers, honey. Where'd you get them?"
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I WENT TO THE DOCTOR

My wife told me to go to the doctors and get some of those pills that 'help' get an erection.
    you should have seen the look on her face when I came back and tossed her some diet pills!
    I'm still looking for a place to live.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

A wife asked her husband, "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied, "I like your sense of humor."

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    A wife asked her husband, "What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?"

He looked at her from head to toe and replied, "I like your sense of humor."

A 75 year old woman was looking through her cedar chest when she discovered some lingerie from her wedding night. She decides to surprise her husband of 50 years by putting it on. So she puts on the sexy lingerie and walks downstairs where her husband is watching tv. He looks at her with surprise and says "what are you doing wearing that?" and she replies "Do you remember our wedding night? You said you were going to suck the life outta my tits and screw my by brains out!" He looks her up and down for a moment and replies "yes, I remember that! Mission accomplished!"

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    A 75 year old woman was looking through her cedar chest when she discovered some lingerie from her wedding night. She decides to surprise her husband of 50 years by putting it on. So she puts on the sexy lingerie and walks downstairs where her husband is watching tv. He looks at her with surprise and says "what are you doing wearing that?" and she replies "Do you remember our wedding night? You said you were going to suck the life outta my tits and screw my by brains out!" He looks her up and down for a moment and replies "yes, I remember that! Mission accomplished!"
    Now that's funny right there !!