Pics of your highway pegs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of your highway pegs.

Pics of your highway pegs.

I contemplate highway pegs but when I center stand my bike, sit on her and extend my toes to where I think they would be I have a hard time seeing where they would end up. So if you can, snap a pic of you on your bike, with the pegs out and your feetsees resting on the pegs. Would really like to see a up high from behind view of your foot position.

Also how is the strain on your back after riding with highway pegs without a backrest? Curious if the angle change of your lower leg causes more strain on the lower back.

Thanks in advance.

Randy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I'm in the process of trying to figure out what kind to buy also. So how about some pics.

How about a video.

Bout time to shine them boots !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Nice, thanks Bob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3...6958#post66958

...don't know if this will link, but here are some photos I posted in the past that show my pegs:

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3...6958#post66958

...don't know if this will link, but here are some photos I posted in the past that show my pegs:

Thanks, this really helps. Can I ask, how tall are you? What is your inseam measurement?

pegs

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    I contemplate highway pegs but when I center stand my bike, sit on her and extend my toes to where I think they would be I have a hard time seeing where they would end up. So if you can, snap a pic of you on your bike, with the pegs out and your feetsees resting on the pegs. Would really like to see a up high from behind view of your foot position.

Also how is the strain on your back after riding with highway pegs without a backrest? Curious if the angle change of your lower leg causes more strain on the lower back.

Thanks in advance.

Randy
    Pegs

Quote Originally Posted by mobtown View Post
    Thanks, this really helps. Can I ask, how tall are you? What is your inseam measurement?
    I am 6'1" 205 lbs - inseam is 32 - I just came back from a 6 day 2100 mile trip to Colorado. These worked great. As you probably know, the can be adjusted front to back. I have them set in the middle position, and they are just right. With the stock seat, I can scoot back, and have my legs all the way straight, and be up against the backrest, or move up, and "hang" my boots off the pegs.

I received my Black Kuryakyn Ergo 3's today. I installed them immediately, took a good 2+ hours with adjustments and being careful not to scratch anything, I'm old and slow. They look great, they feel great, but I have not taken them out for a ride yet. I report back tomorrow.