Pics of your highway pegs. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of your highway pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    I received my Black Kuryakyn Ergo 3's today. I installed them immediately, took a good 2+ hours with adjustments and being careful not to scratch anything, I'm old and slow. They look great, they feel great, but I have not taken them out for a ride yet. I report back tomorrow.
    Greg i am thinking about these for my F6.Could you post some pics when you are done adjusting.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Greg i am thinking about these for my F6.Could you post some pics when you are done adjusting.Thanks
    Edge, I don't know how to post. I do know how through Tapatalk, but this forum is not linked to it.

Edge, I don't know how to post. I do know how through Tapatalk, but this forum is not linked to it.
    Check out the FAQ

No problem Greg after all the reading on these I ordered them as I got them for a great price with the 4th of July sales going on.Got them in black and can't wait to get them as they will really help on those long days.I assume you have had time to get a ride in-How are they working out?