Helmets and windshields - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helmets and windshields

Quote Originally Posted by paolo305 View Post
    that sounds awsome how much was that set up?
    pictures would be cool
    I didn't get down to Quickdraws until late evening and didn't get home til midnight. So didn't take any pics yet but will this evening.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Helmets and windshields,,, untold combinations over the years,,,
    I have a 'mellon-head' and mongo sized jaw, so proper fit can be difficult. (With a very small amount of foam 'sanding' {w 40 grit,} I can get real close with Shoei.)
    The windbender concept looks nice. ~Similar~ in principle to the Madstad system,,, Not seeing anything by Madstad for an F6B though.

Helmet

Today I bought a Daytona carbon fiber Helmet on eBay for $21.50 hopping 2X will fit my head.
    PS : it is DOT

I just scored a 13 inch shield (from rubber strip to top) with vent and its perfect for me. I'm 5'11" and I can see comfortably over it and I can finally hear the radio. Awesome! The wind hits the top of my helmet just enough so I can feel air in the top vents.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I just scored a 13 inch shield (from rubber strip to top) with vent and its perfect for me. I'm 5'11" and I can see comfortably over it and I can finally hear the radio. Awesome! The wind hits the top of my helmet just enough so I can feel air in the top vents.
    Since I am happy with my helmet and shield combo for now I am going to wait to see what comes down the pipe fore windshields the Windbender looks cool! I also saw someone with a video that show another mechanical up and down shield that tucks into the fairing and I want to see what a few other venders come up with! They need to hurry up

My next project is the RUSH EXHAUST! Stock no longer soon