Extra Gas Option - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extra Gas Option

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    If I was young, single with a boat load of money maybe I'd be worried, I'm on marriage #3 so I could probably ride through heavy roadwork at 90 m.p.h. with two saddlebags full of nitro-glycerin while smoking a cigar and nothing would happen. Thanks to the prayers and wishes of both my ex-wives and the witches that gave birth to them, God had enough pity on their husbands to take them first, my death will not be that quick or painless, but I'm not bitter.
    tax you made me laugh-i like the way you think.....

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Yes Sir I said gas shortage. You were only allowed 5 gallons at a time. They went by your tag number, odds went on a certain day, evens on another. You would had to take a day off work to sit in the gas line to get your 5 gallons gas to get back and forth to work...I actually witnessed someone get shot dead for cutting in a gas line. There were a lot of people carpooling because of the lack of gas.. Obviously if you are unaware of the 70's gas shortage then you must be much younger than I am. Please do Google it..................Dickie
    Attachment 15083Attachment 15084Attachment 15085Attachment 15086Attachment 15087
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    And if I get T-boned on that side it could burst into flames, however, if I'm on the bike I could get hit by a car and if I don't walk out of my house I may not get hit by a bus and if I get rear-ended in my car with 19 gallons of fuel it could explode, I tend not to live life with what ifs. Anyway, youd better hurry it seems to be catching on, no offense taken.
    Friend of mine took the motorcycle mounted cans on his trip to Alaska, where gas stations are few and far between. He didn't burst into flames but he did need that extra gas on occasion.
    ss^,
    Ken