I-81 in Tennessee

Thread: I-81 in Tennessee

I-81 in Tennessee

Saw a red F6B today northbound on 81 in Tennessee. They were riding in a group of 4 or 5 bikes, lead by a Can-Am. Did I see someone from the board? I'm traveling with co-workers for a Blue Ridge/Dragon trip, staying just north of Asheville, NC.

As a matter of fact, I believe you saw a group of lady riders (Motor Maids), who left Asheville this am headed to Moncton, Canada for there annual convention. I know this because the white CanAm is a friend from Asheville, NC. F6B belongs to a gal from Orlando,FL. Also in the group was a silver VTX w Beetle bags, & a blue RoadGlide. And no, the gal on the F6 isn't on this board.
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaMike View Post
    As a matter of fact, I believe you saw a group of lady riders (Motor Maids), who left Asheville this am headed to Moncton, Canada for there annual convention. I know this because the white CanAm is a friend from Asheville, NC. F6B belongs to a gal from Orlando,FL. Also in the group was a silver VTX w Beetle bags, & a blue RoadGlide. And no, the gal on the F6 isn't on this board.
    Wow! I think you're actually right! The Spyder was white anyhow, be quite the coincidence if you were incorrect. This board is great!