How not to spontaneously combust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How not to spontaneously combust

LOL!!!!!

You guys do know we ride a motorcycle---right?????

Riding in the rain means we get wet and riding in the heat means we sweat. Otherwise we just get in the car. It's all part of the adventure and when you do it long enough you get a lot of really good stories.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    That mesh gear keeps the sun off and let's the air in. Only time its hotter is when you're stopped. Hope you like your new home 53. Congrats.
    Thanks mate. Still working on getting first POD unloaded. After about 1000, working outside, moving heavy gear, is a recipe for a trip to the ER. I'm not 49 anymore.
    I've since found ways to circumvent that bit of road, but the Harley was just not digging the heat with no airflow. Of course, white-lining / lane sharing is technically prohibited. A few LEOs I've spoken with by chance said they wouldn't stop me unless I was being unsafe while doing it. Not ready to test their subjective definitions of "safe" just yet.

Heading back to Philly to pack another POD and get then ride the 6 down here near the end of the month. It's all good!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Congrats on returning to the Sunshine State. I'm sure you will miss sunny Philly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver