Good deals on new 2013's? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good deals on new 2013's?

Bought the wife her red 2013 Deluxe in Oct. 2014 for $14,500. They were getting antsy as the 2015's were on the way & I'm sure Honda had kicked in some dealer incentive money to move the '13s by then.
    Rode the bike out the door with 2 miles on the odometer.
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.

I just paid 13,800 + 750 prep for a black deluxe last month , its was a fair deal .

Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga and Honda of Russellville seem to have the best prices I've ever seen on ANY new Honda. I've purchased a number of vehicles over the last 10 years from Southern and they have been great to work with. My local Honda dealer is only 5 minutes from my house and I always give them a chance to earn my business, but when you are looking at saving thousands of dollars... it's worth the drive for me. As for F6B prices... I got really lucky and purchased my 2013 standard with only 350 miles for on it for $10,500 from a guy who loved the bike, but was strapped for cash. But the original paperwork shows that he only paid $12,000 when he purchased it brand new last August. Same story as many have stated... the dealer had it on their floor forever and just couldn't move it. (I know I saw the same bike at the dealership a couple of years ago and the best price they would do on it back then was $18,500)