Cobra exhaust question model 1216

Thread: Cobra exhaust question model 1216

Cobra exhaust question model 1216

For those of you who have chosen Cobra, please clarify something for me. Do you have the 6 into 2 into 6 pipes or do any of you have what I think is the discontinued single outlet (3 into 1)?

On Cobra website they have model 1216, but with no pictures, nor can I find any on Google except for one very small poor quality photo of an older Goldwing. Is this pipe still made and does it fit a F6B?

I like the looks (closest to stock look).

I would be interested and prefer these over the 6 outlets.

Regarding the youtube video with truck stacks... was this a stock system from Cobra or did this owner weld his own extended tips on a Cobra system?

Did not know they made another style, but I have the ones with the 3 pipes on each side, slip-ons, and they work and sound fine for me...I have no idea what the other ones look or sound like....Good Luck

Attachment 15079

From ebay. Looks like the 1213, but with slash cut tips. I believe the Youtube ones you are talking about are the 1213, that Steve0080 had extensions made for it.

I believe they will both fit the F6B, but as you can see from this bike in the classifieds, they are a little short compared to other exhausts.
    Attachment 15082