Back from Yellowstone... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Back from Yellowstone...

Some older oriental lady, off a tour bus, loved my bike and wanted a pic on it. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Man that is some sweet looking territory....Maximus jealousies.

Are you chopping the sleeves of your mechanic shirt? Love to see that. I don't have the guns for it. I'm equipped with BB guns.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    End of a long 1st day trying to get to our half way destination, pull into a little town gas station to fill up for the next day before going to our motel about 10 miles away. Not sure what it was, exhaustion, distraction, the markings on the pump but I saw "91 octain" next to a red handles pump, which was next to the green diesel pump, filled her up, pushed it away, went in and paid and when I went back out to start it, it would not rev up, thought what the f..., hear that red handles pump was off road diesel, oxiginated or some such shit and I had a tank full of it in my 6. You can imagine what was going threw my mind
    Small town, 6am, everything is closed, old lady said their was a man she could possibly call, he came over, sucked out the diesel, we rolled her over to the "91" and pumped her full, didn't want to start, kept trying till it would barely idle, ran like that for a minute or two till the 91 hit the engine, the idle rose, hopped on it and road it, like I stole it, for 2,800 miles. Resilient little bitch.
    The moral of the story is, pumping gas for 40 some years means sht in the end and we all make mistakes and sometimes you just half to laugh about it cause your buds aren't going to let you forget.
    Thanks for the update. I did that in reverse once. Put gas in a borrowed pickup truck that used diesel. Headed up the interstate and when it started missing, I thought "wow, feels like there might have been some water in that gas. Gas? Did I put GAS IN THIS THING?!!?"

Finally got around to putting some of my new GoPro vids on YouTube from last years vacation. The GoPro was new to me so please excuse the goof ups.bseg

https://youtu.be/BA24fMhtHiM

One day......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have hours of video taken w/my Gopro that is on my computer. Transferring it to You Tube is so so damn slow, I have 5 hours invested into a 20 minute video and am at 42% !!!! I ordered and downloaded some kind of conversion soft wear that will make it go faster but am having a hard time getting the keycodes, any suggestions.

Great video to watch when its -14 degrees out! Thanks for posting it, an addition to the "must" rides