Aero Flip-Out Highway Pegs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aero Flip-Out Highway Pegs

I'm 240lbs and I stood on my left side one time.
    I just had to see if they were really that strong, I figured why not give it a try. It didn't even give at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzJMM5BGE

To Strong

These pegs are so strong if ur bike falls over and the peg is out it WILL crush the VALVE COVER and enormous amounts of oil will be on the ground ,Ask ED he has droped his 2 times and has had to by 2 valve covers.I close mine every time I get off the bike after seeing the damage.
    SKSFOX

I close mine every time I'm not using them.
    I had a guy walk past my bike and he got a little too close while they were open and bumped the peg with his leg and it cut his shin open pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sksfox View Post
    These pegs are so strong if ur bike falls over and the peg is out it WILL crush the VALVE COVER and enormous amounts of oil will be on the ground ,Ask ED he has droped his 2 times and has had to by 2 valve covers.I close mine every time I get off the bike after seeing the damage.
    The SoCal install team at Daytona made a point to tell me the same thing. If the peg is out and the bike falls, there will be LOTS of damage.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Those pegs are so strong that when Chuck Norris changes a tire on his F6....he picks the bike up BY THE PEG and takes the tire off with the other hand!!!

I have already experienced buying a valve cover! The bike fell over when it was open and it held the bike up and barely even scratched the peg but i drove off with a cracked valve cover! Be sure to close them in whenever you park your bike. Its an expensive lesson.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    No problem.... there is a video on their web site showing the owner Rich doing that exact same thing !!!
    Steve... I couldn't find any video on their website. Do you have a link?

Important info! Thanks to all who pointed this out.

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    Important info! Thanks to all who pointed this out.
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Ditto!
    me three