Pathfinder LEDs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pathfinder LEDs

NEW FOG LIGHTS

Yes, they do look great and have a lot of features, but how much are they. I no this is s a stupid question for us. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Yes, they do look great and have a lot of features, but how much are they. I no this is s a stupid question for us. LOL
    Here you go:

SoCalMotoGear Rectangular Cowl/Fog Lights

hi boys, in regards to these lights can anyone who has fitted them let me know how they are going?

Also, can the fog lights be left on with low beams, the video on them suggests only on high beams?

is all the mounting kit included?

Are they sturdy and built to last, are Pathfinder a good brand?

OEM lights and brackets are $1250 AUD here.

Any help would be very appreciated and MAY result in a significant reward!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim-oz View Post
    hi boys, in regards to these lights can anyone who has fitted them let me know how they are going?

Also, can the fog lights be left on with low beams, the video on them suggests only on high beams?

Are they sturdy and built to last, are Pathfinder a good brand?

OEM lights and brackets are $1250 AUD here.

Any help would be very appreciated and MAY result in a significant reward!!!
    The lights fit and work very well! You are able to have the fog lights on with both Low and High Beam you just need to install the jumper that comes with the lights for them to run with High.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I installed them about three months ago and love them. I did have to then install the HIDs and high beams to have consistent color since they are much whiter than the others. Stock lights look yellow in comparison. They come with a jumper so you can opt to run them with high or low beams. Your choice. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks for that, i found some other reviews on other sites as well, all positive. Looks to me to be the best around at the moment, the only question now is are they OK for the oz model, both sites I'm looking at say check with manufacturer that overseas are able to plug and play. Ive sent of an email to check. I'm sure it will be fine and I'll order them in the next day or two.Will let you know how they go.

Again thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    The lights fit and work very well! You are able to have the fog lights on with both Low and High Beam you just need to install the jumper that comes with the lights for them to run with High.

The question I have is why the heat sink if the units are LED? What am I missing? I like them a lot and may add them this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    The question I have is why the heat sink if the units are LED? What am I missing? I like them a lot and may add them this spring.
    The idea that LED bulbs don't produce significant heat is somewhat misleading. True, the LED element itself runs much cooler than a halogen, for example. Higher wattage LED bulbs do produce considerable heat in the element AND in the driver. As a result, for higher wattage LED bulbs, a heat sink is required. Beware of LED bulbs that claim to be higher wattage, say 10 watts or higher, and have no significant heat sink. Undoubtedly, that will be a bogus product. Any LED bulb rated 10 watts or more will always have a very significant and obvious heat sink or, in some cases, a cooling fan.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Good to know. Thank you for the explanation. The lights look badass and are my priority this spring.
    hmm...I went from "may" install them to making it my priority!

Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post

Thanks for your info, i have ordered them from the US, one more question though, do they have protection from impact, or are they made of an impact resistant material.