Kury drop mini boards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kury drop mini boards

Kury drop mini boards

How many of you guys out there have them. How do you like them verses the pegs, and is it easier to get your foot under the shifter. Does it create more leg room. Is it worth the 100 bucks they cost.

They do all of the above but for some reason the angle of my foot and leg made my back hurt. I switched back to stock and I'm fine now. You will just have to try them.

I have had them over a year and like them. More comfortable than pegs. Gives more legroom. A little harder to get a boot under the shifter in the horizontal position but can be adjusted forward if you like. Will get into the pavement with aggressive cornering but so will the pegs. Gives you a better leg angle if you, like myself, desire. I think they were worth the price.

Attachment 15202
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love mine. I have them all the way back. The drop makes it easier to shift fursure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

i had the mini-boards on, didn't like them, bought the Kinetic pegs for the "comfort drop" mounts

so i get 3/4 " lower peg, i like them that way, although i drag the hell out of them, especially through the beartooth pass
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    How many of you guys out there have them. How do you like them verses the pegs, and is it easier to get your foot under the shifter. Does it create more leg room. Is it worth the 100 bucks they cost.
    I like mine well enough. Did not ride with the stock pegs for long so not sure I can speak accurately to the additional leg room. The day I rode it home I inadvertently downshifted as I didn't know my foot was resting on the shifter. So I find it is easier to up-shift, but it is still not without maneuvering your foot. With the mini boards tilted forward like I have them, the outside of my boot will scrap before the boards themselves, can be pretty alarming when not prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    They do all of the above but for some reason the angle of my foot and leg made my back hurt. I switched back to stock and I'm fine now. You will just have to try them.
    Interesting Bobby, I just got back from a trip riding from OH to NC and back and had a pretty wicked pain in the middle of my back by the end of the trip. Got me wondering if that was why I ached....

Quote Originally Posted by coffee_weasle View Post
    i had the mini-boards on, didn't like them, bought the Kinetic pegs for the "comfort drop" mounts

so i get 3/4 " lower peg, i like them that way, although i drag the hell out of them, especially through the beartooth pass
    Good idea Weasle....I may try out pegs on the comfort drops instead of the boards. Do your boots drag at all, or is it exclusively the pegs?

Best mini floorboards

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I have had them over a year and like them. More comfortable than pegs. Gives more legroom. A little harder to get a boot under the shifter in the horizontal position but can be adjusted forward if you like. Will get into the pavement with aggressive cornering but so will the pegs. Gives you a better leg angle if you, like myself, desire. I think they were worth the price.

Attachment 15202
    Ditto agree. Best mini floor boards and they can be adjusted !!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stable:
    2006 Honda ST1300 (Black)
    2007 Thunder Mountain "Keystone" Chopper (Black)
    2014 HD Street Glide (Black)
    2014 Honda F6B (Black)

(previous 3 Goldwings, 2 Valkyries, 1 Road King)

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    I like mine well enough. Did not ride with the stock pegs for long so not sure I can speak accurately to the additional leg room. The day I rode it home I inadvertently downshifted as I didn't know my foot was resting on the shifter. So I find it is easier to up-shift, but it is still not without maneuvering your foot. With the mini boards tilted forward like I have them, the outside of my boot will scrap before the boards themselves, can be pretty alarming when not prepared.

Interesting Bobby, I just got back from a trip riding from OH to NC and back and had a pretty wicked pain in the middle of my back by the end of the trip. Got me wondering if that was why I ached....

Good idea Weasle....I may try out pegs on the comfort drops instead of the boards. Do your boots drag at all, or is it exclusively the pegs?
    lol, i've drug both feet and pegs, it's kind of a rush now, at first it was "what-the-hell"
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

[QUOTE=Elroy;87609]I like mine well enough. Did not ride with the stock pegs for long so not sure I can speak accurately to the additional leg room. The day I rode it home I inadvertently downshifted as I didn't know my foot was resting on the shifter. So I find it is easier to up-shift, but it is still not without maneuvering your foot. With the mini boards tilted forward like I have them, the outside of my boot will scrap before the boards themselves, can be pretty alarming when not prepared.

Yes, ditto Elroy. With the left side tilted forward one detent so I can more easily get my toe in.....the toe may touch on a tight left. Yes again to the "very alarming". But I still like them for the versatility, just have to make and remember that mental note

Well you guys talked me in to it, just ordered the Black mini boards with the drop from Amazon they were the cheapest around at $93.00.