Where is the Bird? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Bird?

shooter
    Stro I fantasize of the day when some whacko walks into a place and pulls his gun and Mister Joe Blow , American Patriot , pulls his gun and double taps him in the chest. THATS when the second amendment is working.

It happened in Chicago. Uber driver dropped a dimwit shooting up a park. What's Uber's response? No guns in Uber cars, driver or passenger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Pretty amazing eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Just an update on our beloved bigbird ....

His registration issues are on his end .... not ours upon further investigation regarding his account .... he HAS been on our board practically everyday since July 1st

My partial response to a email that I just opened ...... bigbird ---->>>>>

Honesty is not just a word .... it's a habit . I personally don't tolerate very well .... LIARS, CHEATS, FRAUDS or THIEVES
    Once again, you have provided me with FALSE information . Upon further investigation (WASTING MY TIME) , I have discovered that you have been on here regularly and as recent as of yesterday. It is indeed the truth and I will not allow you to disparage my name or reputation. I have high standards and live by them to the best of my ability and treat everyone with fairness, respect and dignity

Respectfully, Phantom

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

He was backhanded accusatory of myself asking for his removal and I challenged him to ask you. Never did get his follow up response and I don't want to know. I demanded an apology in the open. He did apologize but I never got his answer to the inquest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Regardless, let's please move on.

bigbird is part of this community/ our family.

It will be his choice if he decides to post/wrestle or entertain.

He was never banned nor locked out.

We have glitches with these forums and sometimes I haven't been able to get in without the assistance of my website Guru.

We all have our beliefs and experiences that differ from someone else's .... it doesn't make their experiences or beliefs any less valuable unless it is indeed proven to be false.

Please respect one another and remember this is our CLUBHOUSE, the door swings both ways.

Let's ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

You are a very big person with a lot of patience....wade thru more than your share and I know you'd say it comes with the territory... But why someone is allowed to throw BS and pick arguments with "Clubhouse" members over ideology (as we know libs like to do) like the faculty lounge, and not motorcycles stuff is well .....lets just say that door has swung and don't let it hit you in the ass. No loss.

I'm with you Tony. Flick a booger on me, I can't just wipe it off. Issue is over and we ride on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Everyone should be able to voice their opinion without being hammered.
    Bring back Bigbird

Chris