I'm so confuzed I don't know which way to point my - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so confuzed I don't know which way to point my

Answer right from

This has been so confusing so a e-mail to Gene.Vorwerk@kuryakyn.com and a follow up call to Gene at Kuryakyn has finally cleared the issue up for me.
    There are only two throttle boss that will fit the #6383 black ISO Grips for the F6B heated grips. There is the #6314 which is black and is the longer one like 53driver has and the other is chrome #6242 and is the short one that I want, but Kuryakyn does not have the short #6242 in black (I'll paint the one I just ordered).

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    This has been so confusing so a e-mail to Gene.Vorwerk@kuryakyn.com and a follow up call to Gene at Kuryakyn has finally cleared the issue up for me.
    There are only two throttle boss that will fit the #6383 black ISO Grips for the F6B heated grips. There is the #6314 which is black and is the longer one like 53driver has and the other is chrome #6242 and is the short one that I want, but Kuryakyn does not have the short #6242 in black (I'll paint the one I just ordered).
    Larry, thank you for doing the leg-work. You may have cleared it up for me as well. Bought a black boss with my ISO Grips. The grips have been on for quite a while now, but for some reason I didn't think the boss would fit when I was installing them. Going to check out which p/n of the boss I have when I get home.

Here's mine...Works great. I don't even miss cruise control and I've ridden from So. Florida all the way through the Carolina's and such. Just rest my palm on it and go...