look who I ran into

Thread: look who I ran into

look who I ran into

I had a visitor yesterday here at the house in North Carolina. SABER85 stopped by for a visit and we had a great ride. I had a part that I was selling and Saber85 wanted to buy it from me. As it turns out he and I had met before on another ride thru mutual friends about 5 years ago. It was great fun reconnecting with him and Clare. They were staying over in Maggie and they invited me over for a cookout last night. The food was over the top and company was even better.

The tag on his bike reads "QUICK6" and he ain't kidding. It was great fun having someone that likes to ride like I do.

Have a safe trip back to Cinnci! Hope to see you in the fall

That is very cool.
    Nothing like pleasant surprises to brighten your day!

Doug

Always Fun to connect with old friends and riders........Looking forward to riding with you in Franklin this year. See you there.........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Nice story. How come food is always involved?

What kind of tar snake is in the first photo? Looks like Picasso got drunk and stole the tar barrel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

RTE= Ride to Eat...it is a rule !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    RTE= Ride to Eat...it is a rule !!!!!
    +1 When people ask me why I ride I just say look on the dash!003.jpg

Had a great time visiting and riding with the DAWG. I've had two great connections here on the board, not to mention all the great info I've gotten just lurking around. I bought a trailer this winter here in cincy and found out while picking it up that it was SHOOTER's son who lives just the other side of town here. Then as DAWG said we realized we had met before in the mountains a few years ago.
    This was just a quick trip to try out the new toy hauler before my trip to the Rockies this fall and to really spend some time pushing the 6 hard in the twisties. I've been going to the Smokies for bout 30 years but had never taken any of my fat bikes over to the gap, spend most of my time down there on my trusty Veefer. Mission accomplished and got the picture. Got some nice video chasing DAWG up 28 also. When I figure out how to edit the vids down to a manageable size I'll post them.
    DAWG that's a nice shack u got up there on the hill, thanks for the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Nice story. How come food is always involved?

What kind of tar snake is in the first photo? Looks like Picasso got drunk and stole the tar barrel.
    That is a section of 28 and it has a fair share of tar snakes in that right lane.