Hi all, I thought I would introduce myself and thank Phantom and the staff for adding me to this great site. I've been known as Wiggydotcom for the past 14 yrs but have shortened it to wiggy on this board. I already know a few members here and look forward to meeting many more.
I come over from the Valkyrie World and have owned two beautiful black Interstates. The first one I bought brand new in 01 and put 68k miles on it before a teenage girl blew a stop sign and I broadsided her and totaled out the bike in 07.

In O9, I bought a used Valkyrie I/S and started all over the process of accessorizing it and had it very much to my liking. Last month I attended the annual Valkyrie rally in Spearfish and after the rally was over I headed out for Colorado to see my daughter. While traveling along at 65mph, a 100 or so lb doe had other plans for me and came out of nowhere. I had no time to brake and hit her doing the full 65mph but kept the bike upright. I wasn't about to leave my bike in Timbucktoo, Wyoming. I checked it out....hmmmm...no leaking fluids---seems intact, so I pointed her for home and traveled 1100 miles with no headlights all the while being undetected by LEOs. Of course, I only traveled by daylight.

The bike ended up being totaled and I got a pretty good settlement. Folks, I catch on pretty quick and saw a pattern developing here. Maybe it was time to buy another bike besides a Valkyrie. I loved the Flat6 Valk but I didn't look back when I picked up a brand new 2013 right out of the crate F6b standard. Now the accessorizing begins anew.
From the old to the new.