CALIFORNIA/BAY AREA GATHERINGS?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CALIFORNIA/BAY AREA GATHERINGS?

CALIFORNIA/BAY AREA GATHERINGS?

Is there any F6B gatherings/rides in the bay area of San fran to Sacramento area..I live in Roseville and would love to see what others have done to their Bs...
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hgslayr View Post
    Is there any F6B gatherings/rides in the bay area of San fran to Sacramento area..I live in Roseville and would love to see what others have done to their Bs...

Several of us have gotten together a couple of times here in Sacramento but other commitments have made it difficult to schedule more than that. I'm near Garfield and 80, fairly close to you, and if you're available for morning coffee or lunch, let's put something on the calendar. Good hearing from you.

Bruce

I own and operate a business here in Roseville so mornings dont work and every other weekend I get my kids, but if you guys get a group together give me a shout on a weekend day...

I am just east of Carson City,NV and if you guys put together a weekend get together I would come down to play.Plus I could check out that Traxion setup you have Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    I am just east of Carson City,NV and if you guys put together a weekend get together I would come down to play.Plus I could check out that Traxion setup you have Bruce.
    Sounds good to me. I just sent a PM to Philbert40 in the hope that he can be cajoled into putting together something really casual and fun. He's good at that. How's that for a swift kick?

Later,

Bruce

Sacramento F6B Area Ride.

Thanks Bruce...I think. I'd love go try and plan a day ride on a Saturday. What's everyone think about September 12th or 19th?

We could meet at a Starbucks for coffee and then ride to a lunch spot I have in mind...anyways, if your interested, reply and I'll get a route planned up.

Would be good to see a few other F6B's and all the farkels.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    Thanks Bruce...I think. I'd love go try and plan a day ride on a Saturday. What's everyone think about September 12th or 19th?

We could meet at a Starbucks for coffee and then ride to a lunch spot I have in mind...anyways, if your interested, reply and I'll get a route planned up.

Would be good to see a few other F6B's and all the farkels.

Sounds great to me, Phil. Sept. 12 works well but not the 19th. I have another iron clad commitment on the 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Sounds great to me, Phil. Sept. 12 works well but not the 19th. I have another iron clad commitment on the 19th.
    Phil & Bruce and ?.....It's been awhile since we met for a ride, eh? Any chance it could be Sunday Sept 13 instead of Saturday the 12th? Saturday is the antique M/C show and swap at A&S Powersports in Roseville. It's a good event and I plan to attend with my '71 Moto Guzzi.
    If that won't work, no worries, perhaps another time?

Been doing Busters BBQ in Calistoga alot lately...128 around Berryessa to silverado trail to Calistoga...Fun ride and good food..
    Ill check to see if I have kids that weekend...

I can't do the 13th. I'm in charge of an all day event that day.