Yeti installed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeti installed.

Yeti installed.

Attachment 15352Leaving for Denver this afternoon, spending the night in Kenton, OK, at the Black Mesa bed and breakfast. Just got the cooling vests, it's going to hit around 100 this afternoon in the panhandle with a chance of showers. The bike is clean, fluids topped off and we are ready to roll. Saturday we watch the big boys drag race at Bandimere racetrack, NHRA
    The most important things in life aren't things.
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

That set-up looks very slick. Enjoy your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by okiedoc View Post
    Attachment 15352Leaving for Denver this afternoon, spending the night in Kenton, OK, at the Black Mesa bed and breakfast. Just got the cooling vests, it's going to hit around 100 this afternoon in the panhandle with a chance of showers. The bike is clean, fluids topped off and we are ready to roll. Saturday we watch the big boys drag race at Bandimere racetrack, NHRA
    Nice set up! What kind of trailer is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    Nice set up! What kind of trailer is that?
    It is called a Blade, from Time Out Trailers. It is a nice pulling trailer but you may want to upgrade the safety chains. The trailer came "uncoupled" from the bike when I brought it home because the nut on the ball was not tightened when the dealership installed it. The hooks on the safety chains both pulled straight and my brand new trailer hit a building. Silver lining, I have a matching trailer now that the dealership was good enough to pay for. They treated me right and I am happy with the set up, and my new stronger safety chains.

A Yeti 110 iced down with silver bullet!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Nice set-up! I like the black pipes too!

"The hooks on the safety chains both pulled straight and my brand new trailer hit a building. Silver lining, I have a matching trailer now that the dealership was good enough to pay for."

This may be by design...I know of some truck drivers that pull mobile homes for a living...they cut their chains 3/4 of they way thru and fill will soder, so they "look" OK...but if the trailer comes off they want it to leave all the way and not flip the truck!!!

I do not agree with this , just repeating what I was told!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by okiedoc View Post
    Just got the cooling vests,
    Nice setup ya got there Okie! Have a safe cool trip!

Which cooling vest did you get?
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    This may be by design...I know of some truck drivers that pull mobile homes for a living...they cut their chains 3/4 of they way thru and fill will soder, so they "look" OK...but if the trailer comes off they want it to leave all the way and not flip the truck!!!
    +1... I've heard this more than once!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Nice setup ya got there Okie! Have a safe cool trip!

Which cooling vest did you get?
    The vests were from a company called Fly Street. When we used the ice water in the cooler they were great. I told my wife we need to rig up a rack for the receiver hitch so we can mount the YETI without the trailer. The vests work great under 95 degrees, less so the higher it got but they still helped.