Last year for my big ride I had a US Military Parachute Bag with a make shift cup holder and I realized I needed outside pockets. This years bag worked well for me. It's the same Military bag used by the IDF. It's a little large and I had to modify to keep it from rubbing paint (which it still managed to do, it may wax out). When it rains I use my tents ground sheet to help as the bag is not waterproof. The white bag that sits on top holds my tent with room to spare, there is no fuss in the morning getting everything folded right - I just stuff it in and ride. It's a U.S. Submarine issue laundry bag modified to suit the need. A single carabiner quickly secures it with the 2 IDF bag handles cradling it.

The ground sheet is a heavy canvas salvaged from an RV canopy. It also is used as a top cover when I need to sleep on the 6 which I did one night this trip. Simply clamp the ground sheet to the top of the windshield (I carry 3 small spring loaded clamps), put your sleeping bag on the 6 and go to bed. Good luck sleeping.

Attachment 15487