The world's first all Bluetooth Smart TPMS!

Thread: The world's first all Bluetooth Smart TPMS!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The world's first all Bluetooth Smart TPMS!

FOBO uses the ease and convenience of Bluetooth to give riders an accurate readout of their tire's pressure and temp. Very cool stuff.

Do any of you already own this product and want to share your experience so far? Please feel free to share your thoughts here.

Now available at WingStuff.com. Learn more and shop FOBO TPMS.

Cool !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I got em

Got em last week, black ones. They seem to work fine, and I don't feel like the tires' balance has been thrown off. Nice to check pressure before and during each ride. Checking the rear manually is no fun. Jim

How much are they?

These are the first ones I'm actually interested in. Are the accurate or mainly for warning of a low tire.

Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner View Post
    These are the first ones I'm actually interested in. Are the accurate or mainly for warning of a low tire.
    One rider said he compared it with his mechanic's pressure gauge and the FOBO's readout was pretty accurate (paraphrasing).

Actually here are his exact words:

Quote Originally Posted by pressorv View Post
    I am very impressed. The guy who installed it for me said it was within .5psi of his $100 tool, and you can see when it updates. the psi or temp goes blank for 1-2 seconds and then the updated value is shown. i had no idea how hot the tires get when you ride, and the PSI goes +7-8 from cold. I always figured 4-5 when I was adding air to hot tires. just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by F6bisnext View Post
    How much are they?
    check the link. $100 bucks. not sure if you can go wrong. people seem to poo poo the idea of not having real time while you are riding results, bit for $100 bucks, that's not what it is for. there are much better and more accurate products out there for that.