Lucky break - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky break

Damn, good thing I got out of AZ without being sent to the electric chair. I spent 2 years there and I ran my VTX hard. It saw 120 many, many times.
    I choose my own ride and destination and seek not your approval of either.

I have no tolerance for people who are excessive speeders.
    Sorry,but while someone may think it is fun doing it,you are putting innocent peoples lives at risk.

Doug

got pulled for 112 in a 45. cop was more interested in the bike and wanted to see it. sometimes the golden horseshoe up my ass need a polishing....

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    I have no tolerance for people who are excessive speeders.
    Sorry,but while someone may think it is fun doing it,you are putting innocent peoples lives at risk.

Doug
    Then you don't want to ride with me. I done my share of excess speed and still do, but not where it would harm others. I have common since............Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

It only illegal if you get caught

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Then you don't want to ride with me. I done my share of excess speed and still do, but not where it would harm others. I have common since............Dickie
    I like speed and always have, my dirt bikes were always on tilt thru the woods, my two 750 Honda, were always run to the red line, my M109R Suzuki Boulevard was always twisted to the max, but the one thing that makes all that different is where you do that stuff. Common sense is something very important on a motorcycle, sure there are some guys that buy them to commute but most of us have them for their need for speed. Their time machines, covering distance and time in a heart beat. But controlling where you use your time machine is so very important cause if you interrupt the life of some family for your own pleasure you have failed miserably to use your common sense. I have a raft of experience with 2.3 million miles behind the wheel of a semi tractor trailer and have seen too many times the lack of common sense taking the live of other innocent people. NOT where you want to go on any day. JMHO

shooter
    You got it Dog. Right time and the right place.I still like to twist that throttle. If something happens I want it to be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by hgslayr View Post
    Being a former LEO attitude and cooperation goes a long way in getting a break...If people I pulled over admitted the violation and seemed remorseful I almost always gave them a break and the ones who had attitude always got a citation...
    Amen..... (well not 'almost always'... but yes...)

LOL...Bryster, You know what I mean, You just get that feeling sometimes when people seem to be over doing the azz kissing and they look like dirtbags...Those are the occasional ones who still got a ticket...lol
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL...Bryster, You know what I mean, You just get that feeling sometimes when people seem to be over doing the azz kissing and they look like dirtbags...Those are the occasional ones who still got a ticket...lol
    How many phone numbers did you get ? Just asking.

Hoovers have the dirtbag inside, the Harley's have the dirtbag on the outside. Oldie but goodie. When the officer has you, he has you, no sense in looking like a bigger azz. Admit idiocy, hope for a break and move on. I've always admitted my mistake and more than not they seem cool with it. Plus I am a very dashing looking man, so shooter gets the tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver