Indian Trike. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Indian Trike.

About the same

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I have never ridden a trike. Are there any advantages over the old school versions (rear 2 wheel) versus the CanAm versions (front 2 wheels) of the trikes ?

They are pretty much the same. Absolutely not counter steering. Think of a four wheeler and you get the idea. My darling wife rides a Can-Am and it scares the hell outta me. I instinctively push the right handle bar to go right but end up going left. Again, just think of riding a 4 wheeler on the highway.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Wide Load!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B Blues View Post
    I know not everyone likes Trikes, but some of us have no choice. I also know this isn't an F6B, but the guys who converted my F6B for me have started using Indian Motorcycles. This is their first completed conversation, and she's "In my view" a beauty

Attachment 15473
    Now that's a wide rear end right there!!!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Sharp Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Attachment 15505Attachment 15506
    Not being a cowboy I just had to get rid of the original gun-slinger seat. Mr. Russell custom made one for both me and wife.
    Very nice Army!

Attachment 15573Attachment 15574Attachment 15575
    Here are a couple of Hannigan's trike for the F6B

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!