Had the F6B out today for a hundred or so miles. Decided to take off the plastic logos.

Pretty EZ as posted above. And, I've done so on several other bikes/cars/trucks, too. Used same/same method that others have used. Was a bit concerned with the matte finish, but no big deal.

Parked bike in the sun (sorta dim here and only 77*). Took a hair drier and heated the rear one 1st, figuring if I screwed up the paint, I cover it with a piece of duct tape.

Heated the bits up a bit with the hair drier .... peeled a bit back and used a credit card (Cabela's in this case) to help release the double sided tape. Most came off. Used my thumb to remove other bits and finally, some toxic Goof Off (Goo Gone like stuff I have laying around) and an old micro fiber cloth to remove the rest. Did not have to rub hard, just a nickel sized squirt on a clean part of the cloth ... one thickness ... and lightly rub. Repeat moving to a new part of the micro cloth.

Worked great! Finished it off with some spray on wax product and buffed it out. Looks PURRRFECT !