Police

Thread: Police

Police

Just saw San Antonio police copper chopper on black F6B, wise choice much easier to maneuver in tight traffic situation.

Cool !!!!!!!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The NTTA tried special Police outfitted Valkyrie's a few years ago to patrol toll roads in North Texas. Reports stated they abandoned them due to reliability and durability issues. I hope the F6B works for them. The bike looks like it was made for a Police bike. I have noticed a few ST1300 Honda's on the street used by some of the Dallas suburb Police departments. Most departments around here are still using Harley's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NV Hwy Patrol are getting 3 F6B"s in Police form to try out.You ask how do I know? Well the first week I had My new Black F6B I was riding west on Hwy 50 from my home in Dayton heading to Carson City.Getting use to the seamless power on this bike I was very aware of watching my speed.Heading east bound I saw a NV motor officer pass me and his head whipped around as I passed him.I looked down and said to myself Hmmm I'm doing 63 in a posted 60mph zone why did he do that? Well I looked into the mirror and saw him do a 180 hit the lights and he was comin for me.Crap I thought he couldn't really be after me!So he catches me and as I am pulling over to the curb he rides up to the left of me and stops only to ask "How do I like the Bike".I laugh and said Geez man you had me going.We spent the next few minutes talking about the bike and I let him take it for a 5 minute ride.He loved it and said he wa going to put in for one when they come.Last thing I said before riding off was to remember me if he happened to see me exceeding the posted limit

Cool Police F6B

"Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

Tough to justify when HD leases the department new outfitted bikes for $1 a year.