Concealed carry reciprocity - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Concealed carry reciprocity

Both thugs were hit. Adrenaline is a cool drug, it'll make the most brazen thug run like a deer through the woods.

Edit: the lady I thought had hit the floor never did. She was right there with thugerous1. Tricky shot. I still find his actions in fairly good judgement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Both thugs were hit. Adrenaline is a cool drug, it'll make the most brazen thug run like a deer through the woods.

Edit: the lady I thought had hit the floor never did. She was right there with thugerous1. Tricky shot. I still find his actions in fairly good judgement.

Bottom line is...had the ole guy not started shooting the out come could/would have been very different and not in a good way.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Bottom line is...had the ole guy not started shooting the out come could/would have been very different and not in a good way.....
    Exactly right sir. I am not going to sit there and flip a coin as to what I think that POS is going to do with that gun. When the advantage is mine it's 'fight on'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver