Highway pegs and I'm confused - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highway pegs and I'm confused

Not burdensome in the slightest. We're not talking about a lot of travel; maybe 2 - 3 inches. Keeps you from scraping them in corners (unless your feet are on them!)

Just installed a set of Ergo III's yesterday and went for a short ride, very happy with them so far.

Rivco Aeropegs or Ergo III's?

I have very short legs and have some Ergo II's on the bike I bought 2nd hand. Problem is I can't reach the pegs comfortably and was looking at the aeropegs as they seem to be much closer to the seat.

What are your thougths on these? Are these the pegs that "tore a hole in the engine" when the bike went down? I would not want any part of that if that's the case.

Appreciate the feedback.

The Ergo II's works fine, problem is they normally come with short arms. They attach to our engine guard so it doesn't leave much room for adjustment. Answer: Buy III's or Rivco or the Ergo II's have an extension 6" arm in chrome only, so powder coat them black and your good to go, here is a pic.

Attachment 15617
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I have the Ergo II and they came with the 6 inch arms. They are mount high enough so they don't scape in a turn. I am very happily with them.