F6 BLK BRD

Thread: F6 BLK BRD

F6 BLK BRD

My F6 BLK BRD , named after the famous yesteryear high altitude spy plane, will hopefully be ready next Friday, Here is sort of a pic of it I copied from a bike for sale at a dealer they lightly costumed. I added Cobra Pipe exhaust ceramic flat black powder coating, went with 11 inch Cee Bailey shield, installed Ergo II Iso Wing Highwayboards, and Blue Lens Fog Light kit all of which not shown in the photo, but can be imagined. Can't wait to stealgh fly. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider View Post
    My F6 BLK BRD , named after the famous yesteryear high altitude spy plane, will hopefully be ready next Friday, Here is sort of a pic of it I copied from a bike for sale at a dealer they lightly costumed. I added Cobra Pipe exhaust ceramic flat black powder coating, went with 11 inch Cee Bailey shield, installed Ergo II Iso Wing Highwayboards, and Blue Lens Fog Light kit all of which not shown in the photo, but can be imagined. Can't wait to stealgh fly. lol
    Im looking forward to your pic of the finished product!

Me too, will post when its done. So much fun adding stuff till you run out of money.

Like the black...

That's going to be fun to look at every time you ride... Personally, I've had enough chrome, and I'm ready for some "blacked-out" bling. Nice bike.

Thanks,,I agree. No more chrome polish. Having the pipes black makes the bike look lower too.

Honda did have another bike nicknamed 'BlackBird'. The CBR 1100xx

2003-honda-cbr1100xx-superblack_bird.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jlig View Post
    Honda did have another bike nicknamed 'BlackBird'. The CBR 1100xx

Attachment 1502
    Well, blow me down Brutus! lol whewwwwwww, glad to have added F6....also considered naming it F6 BLK WNG for license plate purposes. Wing or Bird, watcha think?

Now that bike looks nice.
    Congrats.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.