Rear Reflective Panels
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rear Reflective Panels

Cool Rear Reflective Panels

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I'm all for visibility.... but it depends on the type of adhesive they use
    ... how long will they lay flat to the surface they're stuck to? It would look tacky with reflective stickers with curled edges
    The black panels don't appear to be too obnoxious looking in the daytime, not sure I'd want the white or yellow on my black F6B?
    Conspicuity makes some great visibility items, I've had a few of their products last years on a helmet.
    Just ordered a set in black, I'll bring them to Franklin.

I have used those type reflective panels in the past; on my Caribou luggage that was mounted on my prior owned DL650. I used the black reflective panels; that emitted a white refection at night when light was reflected from it.

While they are not reflective in the way that SOLAS reflective tape is; those panels will stand out at night and help give you 'presence" in the dark.

The F6B simply does not have enough lighting and reflectivity in the back. This is why I am installing two 16 LED Hyper-Lites. The silver colored F6B is also a good candidate for those reflective panels on the rear. There is ample rear area to install reflective tape; using the black reflective ones would not denigrate the aesthetic looks on the rear of the bike IMHO.

Here's a video I found about installing the same type:

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

i've ordered a set of those reflective panels (in black)... should have them this Tuesday. I'll post some pics of them after I get 'em installed.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I am waiting for the pic's !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Had em on my R1150 GSA and liked them. Will order a set for my F6B. cueman

Bought a set too!

I had a set of these on my ST-1300 and they worked great. Had many people tell me just how easy it was to be seen. Been looking for something like this since I got the bike. Now I will feel a whole lot safer, even though I try hard not to ride at night.

Had them on for 5 years with no fade or peeling.

Thanks for posting this.

Thanks, Steve . Another nice find . I ordered a set in black because I believe in added conspicuity and also I figured the more of Honda's crappy paint I can cover the better
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Thanks, Steve . Another nice find . I ordered a set in black because I believe in added conspicuity and also I figured the more of Honda's crappy paint I can cover the better

My thoughts exactly!

I'm trying the Black as well...........................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"