Rear Reflective Panels - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Rear Reflective Panels

Suscribed!

Still waiting on those "installed pictures".
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Still waiting on those "installed pictures".

Same here. Someone take some good installed pictures. Night and day please.
    My other baby!
    [IMG] photo sigpic574691_2.gif_zpsrp7xvnxu.jpeg[/IMG]
    1974 F250 4X4 Cummins 12v, NV4500 , np205, Dana 60 Front, GM 14 bolt rear.
    Cummins swap/truck upgrade thread http://m.ford-trucks.com/forums/show....php?t=1181279

Ordered mine. got them in but have not installed them. The instructions say, remove all wax before installation. I have 5 coats of liquid glass .What removes liquid Glass? Its a carbon not a wax. The last thing I want is for them to peel off after installing on top of LG.....Any suggestions guys..................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Ordered mine. got them in but have not installed them. The instructions say, remove all wax before installation. I have 5 coats of liquid glass .What removes liquid Glass? Its a carbon not a wax. The last thing I want is for them to peel off after installing on top of LG.....Any suggestions guys..................Dickie
    If it's not a wax it may not be an issue. Try 1 side and see what you get. If it doesn't stick I'll replace it. If it doesn't you might try some TSP on the area.

Some wry humor follows: I sell 40 different kinds of bike decals and I must say the F6B crowd has been the most "challenging!" Maybe that's the demographic... These aren't even close to being the larges square inch decals I offer, so doubly puzzling. BTW - FJR1300s rule!

Deano
    Final note - In spite of my messaging settings here to the contrary, I NEVER get email notifications for either PMs OR forum responses, so it may be a couple days before I come back to check on progress

Pictures of installed reflectors

These are from the guy who was my beta tester. The ones I'm selling differ a bit in that the corners come to a point rather than being rounded off and they don't go "up the slope" . Also they're going to light up a lot more with headlights.
    Attachment 15858Attachment 15859

I like this Idea ! Would love to see close ups of how it looks normally but the concept is sound. the glow at night is cool at a lot of levels. For the price may be worth it to order and see for myself...

Put mine on this weekend and it was a simple install with great results. Will try to get some good photos this coming weekend.

Installed mine Today.Took a chance and installed them on top of the Liquid Glass.Did it the old school wet soapy way.Went on Easy. I'll get photos soon as I can. Been busy as a one armed paper Hanger. Got to get my Chit together so I can get up to Franklin..........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Lost in the mail.

My decals were lost in the mail, although the USPS claims to have put them in/at the . The seller has been very communicative and had offered to replace them so I am waiting to get them, and will also need to wash off the liquid glass from my bags...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    My decals were lost in the mail, although the USPS claims to have put them in/at the . The seller has been very communicative and had offered to replace them so I am waiting to get them, and will also need to wash off the liquid glass from my bags...
    Good Ole USPS looses 25% of the stuff I ship with them. No need in paying for tracking because their workers rarely scan. Many times delivered and never scanned. Many times scanned delivered yet not delivered. You file complaints and all you get is a shoulder shrug..They claim they are going broke and want more money for shipping. They need to trim the fat from the top down. Fire every other supervisor supervising supervisors. This alone will put them on the plus side.They are cutting delivery personnel salary's, making them take unpaid lunches for an hour in the middle of the day and closing Post Offices for an hour mid day to save money.The USPS has become a money wasting Cluster Fudge Organization .......I'm sorry for hijacking the thread but the USPS is a sore spot with me..........Dickie