pulling trigger onb 960 fogs, a few q's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pulling trigger onb 960 fogs, a few q's

I love mine. A bit of a pain to adjust but once adjusted they are great. I run the 24 hours unless riding behind a fellow biker. Turn them off then so I don't blind them in their mirrors.....................Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

well, after more research, and several phone calls to suppliers...I've decided to go with the rectangular lights from value accessories. The fit, comments on wingstuff, my impression of the bracket and other hardware. Ironically, the brightness of the 960's was both a plus and a minus, it almost seemed as if they were disproportionatly bright compared to the headlights. My only doubt has to do with the fact that NO ONE can tell me the brightness of the 2 bulbs in the rectangular lights...neither the vendor (valkue acc0 nor the manufacturer...I find that odd, though everyone was quite pleasant, they couldn't state an objective # either lumens or wattage! well, we shall see! I was assured that they are most adequate as daylight running and fog lights. They are on back order...hopefully I'll get them by the end of the month.

Good luck on your back order. I've been waiting since May.
    Frank Ferrante
    2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado

Quote Originally Posted by ff73148 View Post
    Good luck on your back order. I've been waiting since May.
    ugh!
    hope they are worth the wait!

I see you have a bonnie too! I kept my 2004 Thunderbird sport. Son has a 2010 Bonneville.