Extended warranty - How many of you purchased it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extended warranty - How many of you purchased it?

Since I did a straight up trade with no cash involved... two Honda Runes for one 2013 Black Deluxe F6B , part of the deal was the extended warranty, two pens of touch up paint, service manual and a full tank of fuel. I have no idea if I'll ever use the warranty as I never did on my original VTX1800 that I put over 80K miles on in the first 7 years, but I have it on the F6B just in case...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I went in with others from this site & purchased the extended warranty for $500.00ea. Not sure how many purchased but if a number of you guys went for a group deal I know from experience the deal is there. I suggest doing it by PM so you don't stir the pot.

I also bought it. Mine came with a 4 year warranty so I got 3 years for $400.
    cheap insurance

where can I get genuine honda 4 year extended warranty for $400? down here in south florida they are asking for $800 plus 180 if i want towing service.

Moe

Quote Originally Posted by moe113097 View Post
    where can I get genuine honda 4 year extended warranty for $400? down here in south florida they are asking for $800 plus 180 if i want towing service.

Moe
    Florida has screwed up laws. They consider it an insurance policy. Not sure how it works but if your bike is registered in Florida the plan according to mother Honda can only be purchased in Florida. Went thru it with the Valk and Wing. Lots of explanations on the wing board!

According to dealer Florida regulates price and can't be discounted.

Has anyone used xtraride powersport insurance ? Can get it for 600 for 4 years

I bought it. I did it because I expect to own this bike for at least that long or longer. I also got $2700 off the msrp so I was able to add 4 extra years of coverage for $500 at the time of purchase. I like the piece of mind it provides, and also it is a good selling point if by any reason I decide to sell the bike within that period as the warranty is transferable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

I'm on the fence still want to talk to them Monday and find out what their limitations are za

I have not bought the extended warranty, not to say I won't down the road. I have bought them on other vehicles and have never used them.
    The most important things in life aren't things.
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.