Quote Originally Posted by DavidNC View Post
What is the typical driving style of a darksider? Curvy roads vs flatlands? I can see the CT advantage of carrying more weight along with run flat technology, but do the sides wear out, or give issues, when doing a lot of leaning?
What ever gives you the impression Dark Siders have a different riding style because of a CT???? If you were following a Dark Sider and you were unaware he had a CT on, there's a possibility here would corner as good or better than you! If your were doing the same in a heavy down pour the CT rider would, in all likelihood, walk away from you

I'm attaching a pic of a General G-Max (non-run flat) I removed after 30,300 miles of wear. The tire was subjected to the curvy secondary roads of NE Pa. for six months per year, with the remaining riding on the numerous road surfaces of North Central Florida. From silky smooth macadam, tar and chip, and concrete super slabs the tire knows no surface boundaries. Handling was "surefooted" without exception. Thread/tread wear across the tire face was even with some light "scalloping" on the outer edge. There is not a sign of any "side wall wear" which is a myth of "naysayers".

Pictures paint a thousand words

DSC_0006.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0004.jpg