Several of us have gotten these organizers. They are well made, but do not follow the contour of the bags well and will not stay in place with the velcro. How many times have you opened the bag to find they had fallen off?

So, I did a couple of things and now they are great. First, I carefully cut a hole in the back of them where they lay on that big round boss (?). I did not cut all the way through, just through the hard plastic part. This way, you can bend the organizer a bit and they will lay nicely onto the lid.

Next, I epoxied a piece of abs plastic on one end of the bag to use as a lip to hold that end of the organizer (scruff up the bag there, first). Then I used a cubed piece of plexiglass and shaped it to hold the other end of the organizer. This piece is held in place by the screw that holds the lid strap/string thingy (you'll need a longer screw).

So, the organizer is now held into place firmly, and the velcro is actually helpful. Together it works great. It's been months and they are still firmly in place. Oh, and I added some elastic netting for the heck of it.

Hopefully the pics clear this up:
The arrows point to the abs lip and the plexiglass holder.

Attachment 15681 Attachment 15683

Attachment 15682 Attachment 15684

Attachment 15685