$100 Heli Bars Install at Wing Ding

Thread: $100 Heli Bars Install at Wing Ding

Smile $100 Heli Bars Install at Wing Ding

If you are planning on going to Wing Ding this year and want Heli Bars this might interest you:

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/08/1...-wing-ding-37/

I'll be at our Franklin Rally

Of course, you can make both events if you leave Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning from Franklin to Huntsville, or maybe do Huntsville first on Thursday and come to Franklin Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    If you are planning on going to Wing Ding this year and want Heli Bars this might interest you:

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/08/1...-wing-ding-37/

I'll be at our Franklin Rally

Of course, you can make both events if you leave Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning from Franklin to Huntsville, or maybe do Huntsville first on Thursday and come to Franklin Friday.
    I followed the URL link and it appears a little bit like bait & swith  after closer reading it seems these are not installed for $100. So now my question what is 1/2 price labor can I get an honest answer to this question without using my decoder ring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    I followed the URL link and it appears a little bit like bait & swith  after closer reading it seems these are not installed for $100. So now my question what is 1/2 price labor can I get an honest answer to this question without using my decoder ring
    $100 installation is how I read it. It would seem their normal charge would be $200 for installation. Of course you have to buy the Helibars.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    $100 installation is how I read it. It would seem their normal charge would be $200 for installation. Of course you have to buy the Helibars.
    Could be as I am not familiar with the normal price of either the bars or labor. I read it as $100 for the bars & 1/2 price the normal labor charge. Cunfusinggggggg to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Could be as I am not familiar with the normal price of either the bars or labor. I read it as $100 for the bars & 1/2 price the normal labor charge. Cunfusinggggggg to me
    I didn't read it oike that. It says $100 for installation. The Helibars are near $800 by themselves without installation. I installed my own.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"