New vs. New old stock - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New vs. New old stock

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    Transmission change from 2013 to 2014.

2013:

2014:

The photos are from a guy that rebuilds Goldwing transmissions.
    Thank you, good sir knight!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Hi Rob, save the money, go to Cycle Trader and get the lowest price you can find. Honda of Chattanoga has the lowest prices I've seen. Take that to your dealer and tell 'em you want a match. Freight, set up/dealer prep are tack ons on an older bike. Yes about the old paint, it's a pain, Especially black. If you want shiney, the older black models show scratches like crazy and you can see mixed reviews here about the red too for '13. The 15's in matt grey or blue, look awesome and I've heard no problems from owners. Also, the yellow '14s have no problems that I've read. There's at least 4 good manual cruise controls from $50-$200 out there, all you'll need and buy the deluxe, the standard is too lacking in basics. Good luck and wait till winter when the dealers get hungry for sales. Also while the 15's have those cool blacked out exhausts, earlier models have chrome pipes and I happen to like the look, but then I don't live near salt water.
    ss^,
    Ken

I went with the matte silver because I liked it and wanted the cruise. Got tired of hand numbness from not having one. Get a lot of compliments on the color and really like this bike.
    The most important things in life aren't things.
    Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Old New

That's what I did...I didn't need another bike...but couldn't pass up the savings on a black 2013 F6B..but it's sitting in the garage since the temp tags expired.. We still enjoying the other bike for now (she likes the older bike more until I drop more money on this one)