White is the colour in 2016
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: White is the colour in 2016

White is the colour in 2016

Realize this post falls nicely into the 'this post is useless without photos' box, but thought I'd share that a local dealer told me the other day that the 2016 models will be white. Here in my neck of the woods (Alberta) they expect to have them on the floor by November. Should look sharp with the blacked-out exhaust. Maybe not quite as sharp as the matte silver this year though. Still riding my VTX but hoping to pull the trigger this winter on a deal.

It'll be interesting to see the F6B in white.
    Hey, don't you just call that 'camouflage' for most of the year up there in Alberta?

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Realize this post falls nicely into the 'this post is useless without photos' box, but thought I'd share that a local dealer told me the other day that the 2016 models will be white. Here in my neck of the woods (Alberta) they expect to have them on the floor by November. Should look sharp with the blacked-out exhaust. Maybe not quite as sharp as the matte silver this year though. Still riding my VTX but hoping to pull the trigger this winter on a deal.
    Did he say 'Pearl' or 'Glare' white by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    Hey, don't you just call that 'camouflage' for most of the year up there in Alberta?
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Looking forward to seeing white F6B. It will stick out here in SC. It should have a certain elegance to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'We are all here on Earth to help others; what on Earth the others are here for I don't know.' - W. H. Auden

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Did he say 'Pearl' or 'Glare' white by any chance?
    He was on his computer looking up planned arrival of new bikes when he saw the 2016 listings -- unfortunately all he could tell me was "white." Will have to wait and see!

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    It'll be interesting to see the F6B in white.
    Good one! Believe it or not, we had snow flurries last week in the Rocky Mountain foothills. Today, it's a pleasant 25 C (77 Fahrenheit). All part of the fun living in this part of the Great White North. As for camo gear up here . . .

http://www.patrol-log.com/wp-content.../11/Camo14.jpg

There is only one problem

White is not a color, like Black, white is a neutral, no color in it. I will stick with the matte silver, Now there's a color you can see......

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

I have a Arctic White Goldwing .... she is beauuuuuutiful

A white F6B .... now were talking

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Good one! Believe it or not, we had snow flurries last week in the Rocky Mountain foothills. Today, it's a pleasant 25 C (77 Fahrenheit). All part of the fun living in this part of the Great White North. As for camo gear up here . . .

http://www.patrol-log.com/wp-content.../11/Camo14.jpg
    Cool pic!