Here you go!

John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Congrats from Apex NC!
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

You bunch of turkeys are determined to cost me a lot of money aren't you?. Five of us headed to Southern Powersports in the a.m. and to Russelleville next week. Russellville has some sharp bikes AND some pretty decent pricing. I'm getting weaker by the day

Finally!!!!!

Although I picked it on Labor Day I am just now slowing down enough to share pics of of my purchase. As stated it's a 2013 Black Deluxe. The previous owner has added several items to the bike. Some I like and some the jury is still out on. I picked it up with a little over 15.5K miles, all highway miles, and have all the service records, three oil changes done at the local Honda dealer. The previous owner had moved up to a full Wing and wanted it to go to a good home. Got it for a great deal!!!!!!

Attachment 16503Attachment 16504Attachment 16505Attachment 16506Attachment 16507

Not sure about the "spears" on the front fender so I'm gonna wait to see it they grow on me. The same for the chrome "swoop" on bottom of saddle bags. It has these chrome "eyelashes" over the speakers that are gonna have to go!!!! The LED lights on the back I was also unsure about until I saw them at night and knew they were staying on the bike.

So far I have put about 500 miles on it and all I can say is WOW!!!!!! So now the saga begins.